Friday, October 30, 2009

Greyson's 1st Year Video Montage

I really struggled trying to find the perfect song to complete Greyson's 1st Year Video Montage. My little boy is one now! This last year was a big year not only for Greyson, but for me and Chad as well. We survived our first year as parents! I wanted a song that really put our year into perspective. One that would make my heart melt and a flood of tears fall from my eyes the instant the first note was heard. The song I was hoping to find would posess the trifecta of a sucessfully sappy, sad, yet happy mom/dad/baby song. Many downloads later, I found the perfect song. Although it doesn't meet my criteria, what makes it perfect is that it's Greyson's favorite song.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

PERFECT song choice!!! ;) Love the video...