Saturday, October 10, 2009

How old are you Greyson?



Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe you are a year old. Although the last twelve months have passed by so quickly, daddy and I made it a special point to savor every moment...even those middle of the night feedings and the crying car rides that I thought would never end! I'm not sure who cried more, me or you??? But look at you now, you have grown and learned so much already. You are now my little one year old toddler! You already know all of your letters and sounds. You are saying a ton of words...however you absolutely refuse to say mama, mommy, or any other form of mom. You are walking! I love the way you waddle over to me, tightly wrap your arms around my neck and then bury your face into my chest. Within a matter of seconds those big eyes look up at me for a response. And unless it's nap time and you are feeling a little crabby, your smile is always just as big as mine. You are so silly and so much fun. You have changed my life Greyson. Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know. Every night before we go to bed, we peek in on you and lean over your crib in disbelief. What did we do to deserve such a beautiful blessing...




0 comments: