Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3 Weeks Left And It Feels Like An Eternity!



9 months is an extremely long time to be pregnant and the final 3 weeks is just pure torture! Technically at this point any day could be the day...and 15 minutes ago wouldn't have been soon enough! We all know that I am NOT one of those happy go lucky annoying pregnant ladies that just LOVES to be pregnant! Now don't get me wrong, I have been so blessed to be able to get pregnant and to have two healthy pregnancies, but the reality is that pregnancy is just not fun for me...at all! Here is a list of reasons why:

1. I get FAT...REALLY FAT!
2. Morning sickness is just plain awful!
3. The smell of my husband and everything else around me makes me wish I only had 4 senses.
4. The veins in my legs look like I gave Greyson purple and green markers and let him go to town...and those support hose are extremely sexy, especially in the middle of the summer with shorts and flip flops.
5. My chest and butt are the same size as my stomach...GROSS!
6. Hot water on my face annoys the heck out of me. I have to adjust the shower temp if I plan on getting my face wet.
7. I go from angry hormonal woman to an emotional wreck in less time than a Bugatti Veyron goes from 0-60mph (That's less than 2.6 seconds for those of you wondering.)
8. I have nothing to wear because NOTHING looks cute on me!
9. Between the "mask of pregnancy" and the lovely pimples, my skin is disgusting.
10. My hair is greasy and frizzy.
11. I can't breathe, sleep, or bend over past 28 weeks.
12. My feet...just chop them off.
13. Can you say HEARTBURN?!!
14. I have actually resorted to peeing in a cup when I am out and about because I refuse to stop every 15 minutes and get Greyson out of his carseat to do the whole bathroom thing.
~
I could easily go on and on, but this is more than enough to remind me (and Chad) that 2 kids is just the perfect number for us!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

That's a truly classic photo! Should be entered in a contest! :) PS. The weight is just proof that you created a miracle! My doctor told me that of my stretch marks!